Some firsts

A good, hard day of work. We packed the donations for the relief victims of the flood. Not easy stuff for the tender hands of the calculator/pen handling student. There was no canteen, no food. Just wheat, sugar, clothes and medicine; all needing some packing. We returned home at three in the morning.

Today was the first day of my life, doing volunteer work. Also, today, I created my first podcast. Yes, like all firsts, it is terrible. Its a difficult hearing. I recorded it using my budget digital camera, so their is no noise cancellation, that is, you can hear the fan spinning on my back.

 

podcast Arificial Audios

downlaoddownlaod mp3

 

In pictures


0 comments to " Some firsts "

About

Arificial routine is a place where I write with freedom, writing about the day to day things. There are no benchmarks to be met. Just me writing regularly about my university life in Karachi, Pakistan.

Randomly

Last five records

Web hosting for webmasters