Spring festival

Spring festival. 17 departments, one celebration. Today was a party day. Only thing we missed this time was 'a good sound system'. The singing competition was so lame, we could hardly hear them. Except, Sheila's appearance was really funny (not in photos).

And then, the vJ competition was pretty cool; Ali Safina, and us (NEDians). As always, I was without cash today. Luckily, Ali, Faraz and Rizwan sponsored me drinks, and games.

 

(Will be updating with more insight on this day once I finish my pending schoolwork. Till then, catch the snapshot, and the story within.)

Snapshots


0 comments to " Spring festival "

About

Arificial routine is a place where I write with freedom, writing about the day to day things. There are no benchmarks to be met. Just me writing regularly about my university life in Karachi, Pakistan.

Randomly

Last five records

Web hosting for webmasters